- 200 fit and dynamic gradient compression - With this, you'll notice improved power, as well as less post-exercise muscle soreness.
- Biomechanically placed Memory MX fabric - over the spine and around the scapula and obliques provides constant, controlled compression and unrestricted movement to help you to avoid the type of muscle damage you sustain in action, but only notice when you cool down.
- Fast wicking technology - transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate body temperature. Permanent antimicrobial treatment and UPF 50+ provides all round protection. A hem gripper keeps the shirt in place as you race around.
- Dynamic gradient compression - delivers more oxygen filled blood to active muscles to increase power and stamina
- Warp knit construction - has a 'float line' between loops to aid moisture management. Multiple yarns are used for added strength and to eliminate running if the fabric is torn.
- 50+ UPF Protection - UPF offers protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays from the Sun.
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment - helps to keep the garment free from odor and sweat for those hard, rigorous training sessions.
- * NEW: Removal of the centre front seams - to enhance comfort and give less chance for chaffing.
Skins were looking for a way to help athletes go even further, do even more and keep going for longer, they set out to perfect and refine compression techniques used in SKIN garments.
This Lady Bio A200 compression short sleeve t-shirt benefits are:
- Compression - Improves your performance.
- SkinFit - Fits comfortably based on your BMI.
- SkinMuscle+ - Reduces risk of injury.
- SkinDry - Wicks moisture to keep you dry.
- SkinTemp - Keeps you warm when it's cool and cool when it's warm.
- SkinUVblock - UPF ratings at 50+ keeping you well protected from exposing to sunlight.
If the compression level is to high it can restrict the blood flow to the muscles. If it is too low it won't provide any benefit to the athlete. SKINS engineered gradient compression ensures the correct level of compression and ensures the right amount of oxygen is supplied to the muscles.Manufacturer product code - SKIZB99610049063
Skins Bio A200 Women's Short Sleeve Compression Running T-Shirt